01.12.2016 SURTECO SE  DE0005176903

DGAP-Adhoc: SURTECO SE: Acquisition of the British Nenplas Group


 
SURTECO SE / Key word(s): Takeover 01.12.2016 20:15 Disclosure of an inside information according to Article 17 MAR, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Publication of insider information pursuant to Article 17 Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) SURTECO SE: Acquisition of the British Nenplas Group Buttenwiesen-Pfaffenhofen, 1 December 2016 - SURTECO SE, one of the world's leading manufacturers of surface materials and a producer of technical extrusions (profiles), has acquired 85 % of the shares in the Nenplas Group headquartered in Ashbourne, UK, and a 100 % shareholding of the associated property company through its subsidiary company Döllken-Weimar GmbH. A purchase contract was concluded today for this acquisition with effect from 1 December 2016. The Nenplas Group has specialised in the production and sale of all types of technical extrusion profile based on plastic. In the business year 2015/2016, with a workforce of some 140 employees the group generated sales of GBP 16.6 million and earnings before financial result, income tax and amortization of goodwill (EBITA) of GBP 3.8 million in accordance with UK GAAP (EBITA margin: 22.9 %). The purchase price for 85 % of the shares amounts to GBP 20.8 million and for the property company it is GBP 2.5 million. SURTECO is holding an option to purchase the remaining 15 % of the shares and the seller is retaining a sale option. The voting and dividend rights of the remaining 15 % are excluded. SURTECO is financing the transaction from existing liquid funds. The Nenplas Group includes the companies Nenplas Ltd, Ashbourne, Polyplas Ltd, Stourport-on-Severn, and Delta Plastics Ltd, Wolverhampton, all based in the UK. The SURTECO Group (2015: sales of EUR 638.4 million; EBIT of EUR 31.1 million; approx. 2,700 employees) intends to strengthen its market presence in the United Kingdom in the area of technical profiles through the takeover of this company, and increase the Group's profitability. Contact: Martin Miller Investor Relations ir@surteco.com +49 (0)8274 9988-508 01.12.2016 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Language: English Company: SURTECO SE Johan-Viktor-Bausch-Str. 2 86647 Buttenwiesen-Pfaffenhofen Germany Phone: +49 (0)8274 99 88-0 Fax: +49 (0)8274 99 88-5 05 E-mail: ir@surteco.com Internet: www.surteco.com ISIN: DE0005176903 WKN: 517 690 Listed: Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard), Munich; Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange End of Announcement DGAP News-Service ---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Die wichtigsten Finanzdaten auf einen Blick
  2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019e
Umsatzerlöse1 407,72 404,06 618,47 638,39 639,82 689,65 698,98 67.000,00
EBITDA1,2 51,70 59,94 62,84 64,96 74,34 83,09 72,78 78,50
EBITDA-Marge3 12,68 14,83 10,16 10,18 11,62 12,05 10,41 0,12
EBIT1,4 29,65 37,31 27,61 31,11 40,88 44,67 32,20 38,50
EBIT-Marge5 7,27 9,23 4,46 4,87 6,39 6,48 4,61 0,06
Jahresüberschuss1 15,03 21,90 18,46 17,57 23,77 26,33 18,93 0,00
Netto-Marge6 3,69 5,42 2,98 2,75 3,72 3,82 2,71 0,00
Cashflow1,7 55,34 55,01 54,27 69,17 58,37 82,90 60,70 0,00
Ergebnis je Aktie8 1,36 1,86 1,19 1.14 1,54 1,69 1,20 1,28
Dividende8 0,45 0,65 0,70 0,80 0,80 0,80 0,55 0,55
Quelle: boersengefluester.de und Firmenangaben

  Geschäftsbericht 2018 - Kostenfrei herunterladen.  
1 in Mio. Euro; 2 EBITDA = Ergebnis vor Zinsen, Steuern und Abschreibungen; 3 EBITDA in Relation zum Umsatz; 4 EBIT = Ergebnis vor Zinsen und Steuern; 5 EBIT in Relation zum Umsatz; 6 Jahresüberschuss (-fehlbetrag) in Relation zum Umsatz; 7 Cashflow aus der gewöhnlichen Geschäftstätigkeit; 8 in Euro; Quelle: boersengefluester.de

Wirtschaftsprüfer: PricewaterhouseCoopers

INVESTOR-INFORMATIONEN
©boersengefluester.de
Surteco Group
WKN Kurs in € Einschätzung Börsenwert in Mio. €
517690 20,300 Halten 314,77
KGV 2020e KGV 10Y-Ø BGFL-Ratio Shiller-KGV
13,53 15,51 0,869 13,97
KBV KCV KUV EV/EBITDA
0,89 5,19 0,45 7,226
Dividende '18 in € Dividende '19e in € Div.-Rendite '18
in %
Hauptversammlung
0,55 0,55 2,71 25.06.2020
Q1-Zahlen Q2-Zahlen Q3-Zahlen Bilanz-PK
15.05.2020 14.08.2020 14.11.2019 30.04.2020
Abstand 60Tage-Linie Abstand 200Tage-Linie Performance YtD Performance 52 Wochen
-2,75% -15,05% -8,97% -8,35%
    
Weitere Ad-hoc und Unternehmensrelevante Mitteilungen zu SURTECO SE  ISIN: DE0005176903 können Sie bei DGAP abrufen

Oberflächen/Verpackung , 517690 , SUR , XETR:SUR