11.02.2015 DE0005501357
DGAP-Adhoc: Axel Springer SE: Joint venture between real estate portals Immonet and Immowelt led by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds

+ + + N E W S  S N A P S H O T + + +

Axel Springer SE / Key word(s): Mergers & Acquisitions/Strategic Company Decision 11.02.2015 08:22 Dissemination of an Ad hoc announcement according to § 15 WpHG, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Berlin, 11.02.2015 Ad-hoc-notification pursuant to § 15 WpHG Joint venture between real estate portals Immonet and Immowelt led by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds Today, Axel Springer Digital Classifieds entered into an agreement with the shareholders of real estate portal Immowelt regarding the formation of a joint venture between Immowelt group and Immonet group which belongs to Axel Springer Digital Classifieds. After the implementation of several purchase and contribution agreements, both real estate portals will be held by the new Immowelt Holding AG. Axel Springer Digital Classifieds will be the majority shareholder (55 percent) in the joint venture. The other 45 percent will be held by the current shareholders of Immowelt AG. Axel Springer Digital Classifieds has granted several option rights to the other shareholders to sell their shareholding in the joint undertaking to Axel Springer Digital Classifieds in connection with the transaction. The transaction is based on an aggregate valuation of both undertakings in the amount of EUR 420 million. In connection with the formation of the new structure Axel Springer Digital Classifieds will pay an aggregate purchase price to the shareholders of Immowelt in the amount of circa EUR 131 million. The combination of both portals offers an opportunity for Axel Springer Digital Classifieds to sustainably improve its competitive positioning in the German market segment for real estate portals. The transaction is subject to approval of the competent antitrust authorities. Axel Springer SE Axel-Springer-Straße 65 D-10888 Berlin Investor Relations contact: Claudia Thomé / Daniel Fard-Yazdani +49 (0)30 2591-77401 ir@axelspringer.de 11.02.2015 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Media archive at www.dgap-medientreff.de and www.dgap.de --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Language: English Company: Axel Springer SE Axel-Springer-Straße 65 10888 Berlin Germany Phone: +49 (0)30 2591-77421 Fax: +49 (0)30 2591-77422 E-mail: ir@axelspringer.de Internet: www.axelspringer.de ISIN: DE0005501357, DE0005754238 WKN: 550135, 575423 Indices: MDAX Listed: Regulierter Markt in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Freiverkehr in Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Hannover, München, Stuttgart End of Announcement DGAP News-Service ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ + + N E W S  S N A P S H O T + + +

.... Die vollständigen News können Sie bei [ DGAP - Medientreff abrufen ]



INVESTOR-INFORMATIONEN
©boersengefluester.de
Axel Springer
WKN Kurs in € Einschätzung
550135 54,520 Kaufen
KGV 2018e KBV Börsenwert in Mio. €
15,14 2,92 5.882,45
Dividende '16 in € HV-Termin Div.-Rendite in %
1,90 26.04.2017 3,48